Sunday, June 28, 2015

2016 sign ups!

Yesterday was the first day for mushers to sign up for the 2016 race and there are already  sixty two  names on the list! Wow. No rumor, Deedee Jonrowe is signed up and was one of two who won refund of her $3000 entry fee, I am happy for her there It was a lucky gift! Aliy and Allen are already there as are a number of 'old timers' like Martin Buser and Jeff King. Current champ Dallas Seavey of course and many others. I will post the list when I get home Just wanted you all to be the first to know besides the hardcore fans (like me!) This and much more is on the ITC web site--iditarod.com--if I am making fans of any of my readers here. That is one goal of mine, actually. Go mushers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any post. All will be moderated so as to prevent spam and any flaming or inappropriate comments but friends and visitors are welcome to have their say! I value your input very much.