Monday, February 8, 2016

I'm still here and YQ is going on

but having computer problems. It is hard to try to follow two races and do my regular stuff while juggling hardware and then loading my stuff on a temporary system my brother is setting up for me while I shop for a new desktop.

On the YQ 1000 so far it is looking like a race between Allen Moore and Brent Sass who won last year but with 750+ miles to go a lot can happen.... In the 300, Aliy Z and a couple of gals she worked with in the past are in a fairly tight pack at 200+ miles so it may be Ryne  Olson who gets there first--or could be either of two others or Aliy with her new team. They will likely be in to Circle finish late. tonight. Everyone else is a good ways behind and one gal has scratched. I guess her dogs were not ready or up to it; she hails from North Carolina, hardly a frozen northland place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any post. All will be moderated so as to prevent spam and any flaming or inappropriate comments but friends and visitors are welcome to have their say! I value your input very much.