Saturday, March 7, 2015

Iditarod in progress

Well, sorta! The ceremonial start is underway now. I saw on weather.com it is 42 in Anchorage. OMG!!  I am having some of my recurring eye issues but will post as I can. Can't even look at the screen too long right now.

 But Aliy drew Bib 32 and Allen got 57. So they are not in the early starters. That means less time 'tacked' on' at the twenty four hour layover, wherever they elect to take it. She also received a very prestigious award which I need to read more about as I can. On that note I will hike out of here for a bit but you can bet I will be following things starting Monday as much as possible! It pains me they do not have a lot of TV coverage of this event but I guess the big sponsors are not there like for football, baseball and basketball. Anyway, GO SP KENNEL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on any post. All will be moderated so as to prevent spam and any flaming or inappropriate comments but friends and visitors are welcome to have their say! I value your input very much.